Good Morning Luv-lie,
How about Super Bowl XVLIII?! Full disclosure, usually when I watch the Super Bowl, it’s mostly in anticipation of the new commercials. It seems that companies really pull out ALL of the stops. And they didn’t disappoint (the commercials, that it). What was a major disappointment; however, was the fact that the Denver Bronco’s didn’t show up for the game! In as few words as points that Denver scored, the sports headline for today is : ‘The Broncos: Orange Crushed!’
As a recap, here are 6 Reasons that The Broncos wished they hadn’t played in Super Bowl XLVIII:
1. At the start of the game, during the coin toss, ‘Broadway’ Joe couldn’t contain himself long enough for the referee to get an answer from Seattle as to whether they wanted heads or tails. Come on Joe, the temperature was 49 degrees and no snow to be seen …. for miles!
2. The fastest score -[12 seconds] – in Super Bowl history happened when the Broncos gave up a safety on the first offensive play of the game. *BLINK* *BLINK*
3. Equation for Success: Seahawks’ defensive end Cliff Avril gets all up in Manning’s grill & hits his arm [causing a botched pass] + Seahawks’ linebacker Malcolm Smith being in the right place, at the right time – that seemed to be the case for the Seahawks the entire game *side eye* – and intercepting the pass = a 20 yard Seahawks’ touchdown with just under three minutes left to play in the first half. Nothing like going into the locker room with a 22-0 score at the biggest game of the season (I’m just saying)
4. Second half of the game opened with Seahawks’ first round pick, Percy Harvin returning a short kick for 87 yards – and a 29-0 score at the start of the third quarter. Nothing like Special Teams showing their ass too!
5. The Whiz running Buffalo Wild Wings’ Twitter account sent this ‘Tweet heard ’round the Twitterverse”. Might as well ‘do you’.
6. Not granting any post-game interviews, Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch’s postgame locker room dance said it all! I ask, “what’s a celebration if there’s no Victory Dance“?!
[VIDEO]: WARNING: NSFW
What do you think about Super Bowl XLVIII?
Do Tell ….